Monday, January 28, 2008

Ray "Bull" Crosno

From: Manuel Crossno

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:00 PM
Subject: Fw: Coach Ward

Hey Scotty, just finished watching the Giants win.

It's been good to see all the blogs concerning football of past Huntingdon games with Coach Ward. I only wish Ray were still here to read them also, he loved playing.

It's always been a sad memory for me thought, concerning Ray, he was seven years older than me and I never got to watch him play, not even on film. It always impressed me though that after all these years as he walked down the streets of Huntingdon people still called him "Bull"
Manuel Crossno

From: Scotty Portis
To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: Coach Ward

Manuel, Amen. He was a great football player. Coach Ward loved Bull. I enjoyed being on the same field with him. Thanks for the email.
Scotty



From: N Priest
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:27 PM
To: Scott Portis
Cc:
Subject: Re: Coach Ward

Ray "Bull" Crosno was a legend to our young team in Junior High, even though, as far as I know, none of us ever saw him play. It's truly remarkable, but not at all surprising, how this thread has come down through multiple generations and continues to inspire and inform us. Thanks, Scotty, and thanks, Coach Ward!

No comments: